• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Korgull

1. Korgull

Spring Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Yeah, was wondering the same thing myself! Nice botch guys! Maybe you should start using a little invention called CALENDAR!
  2. Korgull

Access to clouded area

gah! taking the rest of the areas is next to impossible. I managed to grab one area but I sacrificed 5 rogues and my last two ColAge units [mission rewards]. And I can't negotiate them, because they require a boatload of ColAge goods and the marketplace [in Vingrid] is empty of ColAge offers...
  3. Korgull

Access to clouded area

I see... Thank you. I was hoping there would be some bonus area [i can see some sector border lining beneath the cloud] because i'm almost out of sectors to conquer and the daily missions keep up asking me to conquer more areas in the continent map. That said, how am I supposed to complete...
  4. Korgull

Access to clouded area

so what's the official word on this?
  5. Korgull

Access to clouded area

Hi, I'm LMA and I 've reached the bottom of the continent map. There is a large clouded area there. How does it unlock? I'm asking because after Colonial age the map changes, and I'm already scouting the last Colonial age area [which is east of the clouded area].
  6. Korgull

Some daily quest objectives that make some buildings useless

I used up my LOA charges BEFORE I had the idea with the road, so that i can do the Q with minimal loss. However I have seen such q's before, and they were worse. Before today I thought it may had just been an exremelly high random result, highly unlikely to happen in the future; now not so sure...
  7. Korgull

Is this game cheating on expedition map??

Doesn't this happen with just about any game (browser, pc or console)? I thought it was natural.
  8. Korgull

I'm asking because I aleady spent my daily uses [on purpose] before starting the objective.
  9. Korgull

Deleting military bldgs and losing units

yes, like you suggested.
  10. Korgull

NOT a complaint, just saying... I have a daily quest that asks me to do 75 productions of 5 minutes. It's easy to complete [7 farms <=> 55 minutes] but it really makes my Lighthouse of alexandria practically useless! I wonder however, if I disconnect it from the road, will it stop proving this...
  11. Korgull

You re right, i never gave it much thought but in my neighborhood there are 22 people with scores more than 700k. Learning from advice reading this thread, although I'd love to see how musketeers fare in combat, I think i 'll stop age development here and try to expand a bit in the area of...
  12. Korgull

After reading this thread I must say, with the exception of some really well mannered players and devs, this community sucks. Lots of everblown-ego elitistic narcissists here. Instead of helping new players understand what the game doesn't make clear, they come and dish out "expert" diagnoses in...
  13. Korgull

Actually I advanced just about the same way. I'm near the end of LMA and i'm at 65K. This game does not even hint owards this way. All it does is constantly pushing you towards new ages as fast as you can afford.
  14. Korgull

Deleting military bldgs and losing units

there's a simpler solution to this. When you rebuild a building that produces this unit, then these units will re-attach to the empty slots of the building. Problem solved.