• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by La Marchessa

1. La Marchessa

50% less GE Diamonds? More Like 75-90% (3yr Data Sheet)

Simple matter of a broad vs a narrow reading of a definition.
  2. La Marchessa

Simple Ask - Let Us Be Able to Close Levels Opened on GBs

What I've noticed is that if you have stray levels opened, people will deposit fp there if they don't want to level your building - this irritates me no end. I like to keep levels closed for this and other reasons, but in my youthful folly as a newb I would sometimes open up a GB here or there...
  3. La Marchessa

I did not originally make the statement about coercion, but I did quote it and say "yes!" - mostly about the "not fun" part. However, upon further consideration, I've decided that I disagree with you that "Nobody is coerced" - there is an argument to be made that an element of coercion indeed...
  4. La Marchessa

LOVE the Wildlife event.

Yes I saw that! a shuffle board or something. I know a lot of people complained probably about the good ol' Capn's Wheel. ::sigh::
  5. La Marchessa

Players with unfair advantage.

LOL OP is funny. And you forgot players with X-ray vision to discern the little grey font for tavern sitting.
  6. La Marchessa

Simple Ask - Let Us Be Able to Close Levels Opened on GBs

It's dumb to not be able to close up a level opened up by accident or newb excitement or whatever. What possible factor of gameplay is enhanced by not allowing a level to be opened and closed by its owner? (until FP have been placed of course, after that the option to close would not be...
  7. La Marchessa

LOVE the Wildlife event.

I ended up already getting the fully upgraded Panda Reserve and putting it in. The 8 FP and medals made it just reasonable, but the FP should be higher to make it more attractive. As it is it is just a normal solid building. I know it has red/blue but pretty much any decent reward building...
  8. La Marchessa

you pretty much summed it up. : ) thanks for your perspective.
  9. La Marchessa

LOVE the Wildlife event.

i wouldn't say it wasn't good enough, it just didn't appeal to me for some reason. I didn't like the way it looked and I don't like train buildings that much. Also Pandas in a reserve aren't really wildlife. Also I'm in IA era and the rewards aren't that much. Just 1 unit for example. I...
  10. La Marchessa

I never said 100% that is so weird - where are you getting that. and you are getting pedantic. I explained myself thoroughly, time to move on please.
  11. La Marchessa

LOVE the Wildlife event.

so far I've enjoyed it too, even though Im not very wow-ed by the main reward building. I was really surprised that on limited resources I managed to snag a full Animal Crossing pretty handily, and only had to use about 360 diamonds, and during the course of that learned a couple of nuances to...
  12. La Marchessa

yes Sharmon ,I replied to you reply about that quote. It's okay to modify statements and expand them for clarity. As I said- " I don't agree 100% - hows that... and I don't see 100% anywhere in my replies. lol I agree that UBER just makes a lot of guesses that he presents as assertions...
  13. La Marchessa

Sharmon, I don't agree 100% - hows that... and I don't see 100% anywhere in my replies. lol I agree that UBER just makes a lot of guesses that he presents as assertions everyone should just accept, which I do not. I think it's possible that Inno has hundreds of thousands on at peak times...
  14. La Marchessa

I'm not sure if you are replying to the right message. I never quoted an amount of users. I'm not arguing with you either. I think they must use a ton of servers, but it's nothing compared to the money they make. I hope that clears up what I was saying Sharmon.
  15. La Marchessa

I agree - but they choose to carry a ton of dead weight in inactive cities and extremely low grade players that maybe log in once a week..