• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lafawnduh

1. Lafawnduh

Championship in gbg has to go

Must have missed on the screen shot - one of those pinning us is only 8 ppl and opening day they actually had a respectable number of tiles to match with the 70+ person guilds - however those 8 ridiculously strong. Power Creep anyone?
  2. Lafawnduh

On for opening - peeps also on for opening. Small guilds do not have the speed the behemoths have - or their *ahem* exterior tools. here's a thought - a check box for a guild leader - "competitive" or "social" and split the matches that way.
  3. Lafawnduh

When you have a full guild who can fill a tile in about 2 min? Tell the story somewhere else. Attitudes like yours are one of the reasons I"m spending less and less time in this game.
  4. Lafawnduh

How's this for matchups? The guild with 10 tiles has 8 members - they're stacked in the space eras and my little guild of 20+has some heavy hitters and still can't get off the porch. the 3rd to last guild is 3/4 full and is having the same issue. FIX the matches. We yo-yo back and forth between...
  5. Lafawnduh

The strong get stronger and the weak can't compete. Planned obsolescence for those who play for fun because even they want to win sometimes. Bouncing back and forth from plat to diamond is not my idea of fun. Yet again, every other season we see 3 of the same guilds. There has to be some...
  6. Lafawnduh

Feedback for update 1.271

they're pretty useful, use them and you'll see
  7. Lafawnduh

Half the change is good - the army POOL at the bottom where stacking is something folks like. However the "selected army" at the TOP, the troops you actually FIGHT with has also been affected and that's what a great deal of folks are NOT liking. i guess the programmers aren't able to...
  8. Lafawnduh

What about minimum attrition? Please comment on this.

My FE city is quite a bit stronger than my SAAB city, because SAAB city is for fun and geared towards the guild not fighting. With less attack I can get much higher attrition. Keen Eye escaped into FE, considering some of the damage I've seen even at 0 attrition Damage has changed, hands down.
  9. Lafawnduh

un stacking units still does not fix the selected army. they're still mixed unless you fight with 8 of the same troops.
  10. Lafawnduh

GbG ranking system

How about making seasons SHORTER? Everyone I know says in the current iteration it's too long. As for the rankings - it's still not 'settled' as was suggested. Guilds with no place in the top 10 are there.
  11. Lafawnduh

What about minimum attrition? Please comment on this.

There's no way someone with 1855/1692 in FE shouldn't be able to reach 100. I can' barely get to 80. my SAAB city is around 1500/1300 and it's easy. Why?
  12. Lafawnduh

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

With all these changes and the ghost flag issue still exists. It's even worse since the new "buildings" and other tile changes.
  13. Lafawnduh

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

it's the other way around. New peeps spend $5, or small amounts where as longer term players spend way more. Get bored (aka folks who started during lockdowns when there was nothing else to do) and leave. YMMV as every server is different.
  14. Lafawnduh

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Yeah some already have. More will. Pretty sure the $5 and $20 might outweigh the $200 spenders. However the folks I know who DO spend, they spend big. As far as "cost to maintain" the GVG function? it's already there, there's not been fixes to it because... well, we know. So I'm curious - it's...
  15. Lafawnduh

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

One of my guilds is ranked 28th. We have 20 members. We have guilds 1, 2, 3, 5 & 7 along with 26th ranked. They all have 60-80 players. The matches are broken. We get these same guilds over and over. We're a yo-yo guild. Too strong for platinum, too small for diamond. Do we want to merge with...