• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Looony

1. Looony

Feedback for Space Age Venus

7 new expansions 3 premium expansions 2 tech tree expansions 1 campaign expansion 1 medals expansion <--- not age dependent but not available
  2. Looony

Eliminate the 80 FR invitation limit... isn't the total friends max at 160? can't we have that as our limit? Why do I (or them) have to remove 1, 2, or 10 people off our friends list so we can have another?
  3. Looony

Aid all and Tavern Visit all via EVENT HISTORY... I don't care about the ones who didn't aid me
  4. Looony

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Another "sale" another crash... multiple years of you doing this sale, multiple years of crashes
  5. Looony

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Stop with these stupid "sales". Every time you have a day of "sales" they pop up in the middle of me trying to play the game and it crashes the game, and it takes 10 to 15 minutes to get back into the game. EVERY TIME. Your "sales" are crap and they crash the game... STOP IT!!!
  6. Looony

New Message Center Feedback

The "admin" question was mainly for changing the name of the thread (GBG target thread)... thank you for actually reading the entire announcement INNO released about the new messaging system (unlike me)
  7. Looony

New Message Center Feedback

Anybody else having an issue with activating admin rights in Guild Tab messages? All the buttons are grayed out for me (yes, I am a "Founder" of the guild) Nevermind.... figured it out
  8. Looony

May Madness Feedback

Yeap... SA:AB diamond expansions are 2k and there are 3 of them
  9. Looony

May Madness Feedback

Every time you post a new offer while I'm in the game the site crashes and it takes me 5-10 minutes to get back in