• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lord Kalenbor

1. Lord Kalenbor

[Question] GBG Traps!

"an 18% chance to take 2 attrition." Thanks! That's all I needed to know. The more it's explained the wonkier it gets lol
  2. Lord Kalenbor

[Question] GBG Traps!

Okay. Just checking myself. Every single fight in the example they have an 18% chance to double attrition? If that's not right then I'm gonna go huddle up in a corner lol
  3. Lord Kalenbor

[Question] GBG Traps!

Yeah on my main shard we never use them. On my new shard they don't love them but I didn't think they were very effective anyway. Morality aside lol On my new shard 2 guilds are trapping everyone in their base and we were getting pretty annoyed and don't really care about protocol lol
  4. Lord Kalenbor

[Question] GBG Traps!

Thanks! I *think* I've almost got it lol
  5. Lord Kalenbor

[Question] GBG Traps!

Ok, with the new GBG rules I've learned that no one in my guild (Including myself) really understands traps, lol. If someone attacks a sector that let's say has 2 traps (90%) and they have 80% attrition reduction, what happens? I've been digging through outdated or vague info and this is...
  6. Lord Kalenbor

Looking For A 1.9

Hail and well met! Looking for an established 1.9. Just a straight up 1.9. Not looking for any 1.9 where you call spot one ands two then I'll post it at 2 PM or any of that nonsense :) Thanks for reading! LK *Bows with grand flourish*
  7. Lord Kalenbor

Open Tickets not answered!

Yeah I'm day 6 waiting for even an acknowledgement for my ticket. Funny when I posted about this same issue my post was deleted and was told the forums weren't the place for this discussion. You must be popular :P
  8. Lord Kalenbor

[Question] Plundered too much.

I do... lol But I'm pretty hard core in all the online games I've played. Been online gaming since around 1997. It's what I do.
  9. Lord Kalenbor

[Question] Plundered too much.

My only thoughts are this. I attack and plunder everyone on my neighbor's list daily. Sometimes I'll even take the "tribute building" lol. You know that one sleigh builder that is the only thing there you can plunder and you know full well it's got like 7 medals or something lol. But if you send...
  10. Lord Kalenbor

Did I Mess Up Big Time? CA Questline

Really appreciate your help. I've talked to a lot of people and your the only one that seems to have a clue :)
  11. Lord Kalenbor

I've taken those 4 on the left.
  12. Lord Kalenbor

Okay. Industrial Map is long gone. Progressive Era map is long gone. Modern Era map is long gone. So basically if I move up to the Colonial Age I've lost out on a ton of higher age troops?
  13. Lord Kalenbor

Hi kids! I'm in the LMA and was considering moving up to the CA. My story quest is stuck at "Varseille's Beauty" waiting on being able to build 2 decorations from the CA, just to give a reference to where I'm at. Now the issue... I'm rather adventurous and had proceeded through the Campaign Map...
  14. Lord Kalenbor

I Screwed Up The Play Screen. HALP!

CTRL and the number 0 :)
  15. Lord Kalenbor

I Screwed Up The Play Screen. HALP!

I don't know what I did but my friends ladder and such are very very tiny now. I mean like super unreadable tiny. When I zoom in it's more of a mess than a fix. Anyone know what I did and how to fix it?