• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lord Lilbit

1. Guild Battlegrounds Progress

The battlegrounds will die off soon enough, with INNO removing the option to get 200 goods from GE (or they lowered the odds of getting it) no one but those who pay their way will have enough goods to participate. Snap out of it INNO.
  2. Fall Event 2019 Feedback

In my X world & Y world both are at 40/54 yet i'm seeing different event quests requirements, is this a bug??
  3. Antiques Dealer feedback

We need to be able to SORT the ITEMS list from least amount to most amount, pain in the butt to have to look down the list for items you have the most of and want to get rid of. We also need an option where we can dump multiple item in one offering, doing one at a time is a pain.
  4. Bronze idols rarely appearing now

Well INNO, what have you done to the Bronze Idols in GE? I saw ONE in two worlds last week, i've seen NONE this week. You need to stop changing the percentages of getting them. I'm level 20 now.
  5. ZOO can't be motivated or polished

Anyone know why a ZOO can't be motivated/polished? Is it a bug??
  6. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Yorkton, and thank you !!!
  7. Let's Talk Obamacare

For Democrats to say Obamacare was meant to take care of the chronically ill is a flat out lie. We have a safety net in place that took care of those individuals. Healthcare cost, especially for hospitals, started to soar when the country was seeing a huge uptick in illegal immigration that...
  8. IT'S OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! QUESTION/COMMENT THREAD

Lord Lilbit, H-World Finally in, been trying for almost an hour, you guys/gals suck!!!
  9. EASTER EVENT 2015- Feedback

The Gold Chest has a 45% chance of hitting an Oasis or Champions Retreat, WAY TO HIGH. In 3 attempts at the gold chest that's all i've gotten in one world. Same thing in my other world, so far 2 Oasis', i'm a few eggs away from my 3rd attempt at the gold chest. It's too late to adjust this...
  10. Changelog 1.40 - Feedback

It's not where it's suppose to be, and it doesn't work anyways
  11. Changelog 1.40 - Feedback

There's no real changes here folks. The AID button was suppose to appear on the game screen under the players profile picture, but it's not there. As you see you basically still have to go through all the steps to p/m as before. I quit p/m'ing because it was taking too long to get everybody...
  12. Summer Event 2014 - Feedback

I have to disagree, it's MY choice to finish at my speed, not a speed designated by Inno. If i finish it early i have no reason to *itch.
  13. [Question] Level up GB for free in my Inventory?

If you have a Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen, or Castel del Monte it was a 'bonus' (there was a bonus for each one if you had it)
  14. Victory Tower ---------- Anyone Know How Many Medals for Each Age? -----------

RIPOFF!!! Progressive 35 a week, HUGE RIPOFF, should of been per day!!!
  15. End of Easter Event

The end game wasn't thought out very well No apologies are necessary, however, INNO dropped the ball when it came to the End Game. The clock should of stopped which would of prevented players from acquiring more hourly eggs, however, any eggs in players baskets should of remained...