• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Mackey the First

1. Mackey the First

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

All of this is fun when you have AF troops in CE, I've even gotten to the OF and will have them but it takes forever. The time it takes costs you in the long run.
  2. Mackey the First

Update to 1.185 - Feedback

I am with @DevaCat in the original context of not just splashing the AD wit new items. In fact, I want INNO to go a step further and STOP putting all the items in the AD. I want to see some items become associated solely to an event, like the Crow's Nest. Only in the Summer event and only in...
  3. Mackey the First

Newbie Question on Blueprints

You can plant it at Level 0. Most guilds have a sticks to bricks or in the mud thread so guildies cam contribute the first few levels. You can bank over 10 by winning forge packs or prizes from winning spots on GB. Others automatically go to the FP bar and have to be used or else you can't gain...
  4. Mackey the First

Best Great Buildings Poll

ToR, Traz, Arc in that order. Prizes of troops, goods, FP, BP and garbage to sell in the AD means no barracks, goods buildings and less Shrines. Traz, nothing needed but Rouge Den and a CR you can put into rotation when you need actual troops AND age it every era (or have one from Indy up in...