• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by MaiiR

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thank you very much will do that I have the guide on my desk top now Wish I'da known about this 4 years ago
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thank you I sent message about my LMA world also Very much appreciate your help
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I know I need to study your guide but any help with another world So I am LMA and once again I fought all the way till I am seeing Progressive Era troops on the Cmap Province is Omoien Have not taken that yet conquered about half the sectors All of Havre is taken(green). Kriegreich is...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I meant to say in the city I am in Indy and did too much Cmap how do I use the guide?
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Darn Well I am still in HMA in Q world so I will definitely follow the guide Going forward how do I use the guide? Once I age up to PE?
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I'll look at part 3 here tonight tomorrow I am at the end of Indy and next story says "research a technology" I've taken every thing up to "white gate" I did not skip anything.
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hello first time on forum In M I have gone up the Cmap till I am fighting Arctic Future troops I have since learned I messed up. Up till now I thought you just go as far as you can and Story and Bonus will give you advanced troops - had a friend in M world tell me about this advanced...