• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Malaime

1. Fall Event 2022 feedback

I completed the event survey when I logged on this morning. I wanted to make a couple comments that were not addressed. The main event building is ok for younger cities, but not better than anything I have. With that said, I complete all the quests to get all upgrades but am always 1 short...
  2. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

Just a day or two. After your reply, I posted a message asking about it & someone added me. There isn't many GB's I want in the threads. Quite a few of them are much higher ages. And most don't have many FPs added already. I've asked them what the rules are & am waiting to hear back. This is the...
  3. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

Yes, Ma'am, chilling out. LOL! Seriously though, thank you for your help! I advanced to IA with little to work with, so I'm working on building up supplies, opening the tech tree, & building IA buildings. I negotiated the first area in the IA continent map, but didn't get any boosts. My BA...
  4. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

Thank you for all this information, Algona! It's my fault for jumping right in & not reaching out sooner. But it's all good. Mistakes aren't failures; they're learning experiences. I will study these & plan my next city.
  5. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

Thank you for your input! Yes, I have discovered that it is time consuming to select specific items for aid & the BPs are rarely awarded! I am learning about donating to other players GBs to gain FPs, medals, & BPs. But it takes money to make money, so to speak. As I've only been playing since...
  6. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

I believe the Tower of Babel & Zeus are BA. Perhaps you're thinking of Stone Age. I see this takes much more deliberation. I am hoping to build the Tower of Babel as I'm always short of people. But I suppose growing pains are normal for a newbie. Thank you, again, for all the info!!!
  7. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

Ah! So I need to go to each city & select what I'm aiding rather than just letting the computer pick it with aid button in my friends/guild/neighbors list. Thanks!
  8. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

Thanks so much! I had no idea that the friends list effected the level of BPs!
  9. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

Iron Age. Wow! Ok, thanks!
  10. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

I need to build up before being able to participate in GE & GBG (?). I think I advanced to IA before I should have. Lesson learned. Ha! Ha! Someone got a good deal from my Oracle GB. A friend added 14 FPs to my GB. I added all but the last FP as I needed to put them somewhere (didn't have the...
  11. Cut time/cost on rearranging cities

I am new to the game (first few days) & am reading to learn the logistics & strategy. First, thank you for your explanation of your advancement tactic. It is very helpful! I just advanced to IA & see the detriment of doing so without the wherewithal to build to the current age right away. I...