• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Man4star

1. Man4star

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I’m submitting this to the Inno forum, FOE FaceBook page and FOE support with the hope it finds it way to those who make decisions. Today for the first time ever I had a video ad inside FOE on my mobile device and I don’t do video ads! I understand Inno’s need to generate a revenue stream and I...
  2. Man4star

I saw my first ad today. After nearly three years it is time to say goodbye.
  3. Man4star

Talk about a change to GBG. Lol. Though now that you have given Inno the idea….
  4. Man4star

I buy diamonds about once a quarter because I understand the software must be fiscally supported. But now you are telling me previous purchases may not prevent me from seeing ads. You will be killing the cash cow which has supported you up to this point because I will NOT pay a $29.99 monthly...
  5. Man4star

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

I have a few feedback thoughts:. 1) Why must a player be in EMA to participate when activating PVP is an Iron Age event on the research tree? In one of my worlds my diamond farm is parked in Iron Age with no plans to move on because it helps the guild treasury with Iron age goods to cover new...
  6. Man4star

Feedback for update 1.197

I was in a guild that was sabotaged by a player who came into the guild for that purpose. After a period of guild membership, he impressed the leaders and was given a leadership capacity. He then used that the following night to kick all the members. I foresee members who have been kicked...
  7. Man4star

Feedback for update 1.197

The zoom when finished is extremely irritating, but it is possible to change the view back without logging out.
  8. Man4star

Challenge 1

9, 3, 4