• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Marc Antonius

1. Stash FP instability

Yeah, Yeah. I understand. I am human and I can make mistakes like anyone. But what triggered my review was I happened to notice that my stash was down to like 14K, which usually means I have a bunch of investments in my list. But having just checked my list to verify that I was clear to...
  2. Stash FP instability

So, when I say "take stock of the FP I have" that is a process which involves summing up the outstanding FP I have in investments + the FP I have in inventory. I am able to do this because I only invest in secured spots so I believe that should ensure I get those FP back usually with some small...
  3. Stash FP instability

I periodically take stock of the FP I have in my inventory. I had built up a stash of just over 26K FP. I checked a couple of days ago and I had 16K. Then, before I posted this message about having lost 10K FP, I double checked to verify and my FP is sitting at 24.8K so a bunch but not all...
  4. May Competition

history civilization anthropology excavation archaeology geology artifact museum archaeologist stonehenge settlement evolution past analysis architecture I want my prize on Qunrir!