• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by MartinusD

1. Feedback for update 1.252

Yes, your solution is even better than mine. Just let tit float up like all the materials, coins, etc.
  2. Feedback for update 1.252

I have yet to have more than one item in the new window, so it's still more clicks, and I don't see that displaying 8/15 somewhere by the picture should cause any problem.
  3. Feedback for update 1.252

True the information is there, but I have to do extra clicks to get the information. Less clicks = better
  4. Feedback for update 1.252

Overall a nice update, but I miss one piece of information on the reward popups: When collecting fragments of buildings, potions, etc. we used to get a status displayed below the prize with how many fragments we have in total and how many is needed. This information is now gone.
  5. Feedback for update 1.246-1.247

Sometimes I have to watch the same add again and again, with reloading of the game in-between, to get the reward, as the game crashes or freezes. Then suddenly there are no more adds available... or when I'm lucky the add system will suddenly work for all of the 4 worlds I play on.
  6. Feedback for update 1.231

Love the Aid All option... but there is a bug with it, after aiding all on my friends list, I tried to switch back to viewing my guildmates, but the aid window stays on top of it, I can see the borders beneath it.
  7. Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.204)

Thanks for a very thorough guide, I use it a lot, and do a viking every 1-2 weeks.
  8. Just my luck, lol

True, have Col and ToB sitting as completed bp-sets... not planning on building those. And yes, did learn not to rush hard way... now I'm struggling to get my ba mats... luckily I did get the message before rushing to Early Middle Age, and opening myself to raiding. lol
  9. Just my luck, lol

Lol, by the time I finally do get that last bp, I'll probably have given up on Iron Age and moved on. P.s. This is not ment as whining, lust laughing at my luck, and btw. we say: luck in love, bad luck in games. ;)
  10. Tutorial for Castle Game

Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for... would have preferred a different content though ;) but will just have to wait and see.
  11. Tutorial for Castle Game

Just curious, when will the castle system become active, the announcement say the 13th, but doesn't specify a time. P.s. I have refreshed my page a few times since the server time rolled over to the 13th. (where I live we are past noon ;) )