• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by MathiasMindblade

1. MathiasMindblade

Thank you. Fixed.

Thank you. Fixed.
  2. MathiasMindblade

I am recruiting for The Hidden Flame Guild. Server: US14, Odhrorvar. Guild Name: Hidden Flame...

I am recruiting for The Hidden Flame Guild. Server: US14, Odhrorvar. Guild Name: Hidden Flame Guild master: MathiasMindblade Guild Level: 34 The Baron von Matt's Guild Invitation.
  3. MathiasMindblade

Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

You know, if the years you play actually mean something, there should really be a set of earned certifications for time in play, to show credibility, which can be shown in forums like this. I could brag about playing this game for as many years as I like, but I have no objective way to back up...
  4. MathiasMindblade

How to get 100 or more Active friends Quickly

This makes me want a YubiKey Encryption Device plugged into a USB Port that links up to my Account that Encrypts Access to my 1.9 GB's. Approved Access Only!
  5. MathiasMindblade

Rejected Unity3D Desktop App

The Unity3D Game Engine, linked to the FoE API and SDK, could produce a World of Warcraft Style Version of a Player's City, for the player to Explore on Foot. The Player could look up at their Great Buildings from the Road. The Unity3D Game Engine can deploy Applications to Windows, iOS, and...
  6. MathiasMindblade

Reward for how many guilds you can get kicked from?

I think 10 Guild Kicks should be rewarded with a Black Tower. The Path of Evil requires ROI. Stack the Darkness.
  7. MathiasMindblade

The Hidden Flame Guild is Recruiting!

As the Guildmaster of The Hidden Flame Guild, I formally request for you to join our Guild. Guild Battlegrounds is mandatory. Do what you can, but we will have meetings to discuss improving your contributions, to figure out a minimum acceptable quota for you to achieve during play, on a daily...