• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Megiddo

1. Champions Retreat?

Thank you for the feedback. I haven't used them often and I'm also hearing from my guild that Champions aren't really great. I'll likely follow counsel given and drop this idea.
  2. Champions Retreat?

Eventually hoping to do some GVG, I'm also hoping to obtain a Champions Retreat for every era. From various sources, I'm seeing that they should be available in special events, rare daily challenges (only 5%, though), and very rare occasions from the Antique Dealer. My google-fu is very...
  3. How to tell if a player is a friend or not?

A lot of players are active in multiple 190% threads, outside of their guilds, so I'll ask here how to tell right off if a player is a friend or not? I'm not seeing any options to add small symbols in the corners of friends' portraits or anything of that sort. I'd also think that the FP...
  4. Messed up campaign map/story quest line?

Was able to find and read a detailed guide on the story line of quests. Turns out what was messed up was my recollection of where I had left off and where the story line of questing was picking back up. What would be North America on the campaign map is Industrial Age and where I left off...
  5. Messed up campaign map/story quest line?

Thank you for the replies. I did send in a ticket, but I doubt that there will be anything accomplished there. The main question that I have is if it's possible for me to even do the US, Canada, and Mexico area story lines now? I was being very careful not to abort any story line quests or...
  6. Messed up campaign map/story quest line?

I think that I missed reading the correct and complex strategy guide that explains exactly how the story quest lines work. A grave error on my part, no doubt, though I was being very careful not to abort any story line quests (if this is even possible) so as not to miss any. Anyhow, I've...
  7. Spending Tier List

F2P (Free to Play): Spent $0 Amoeba: One Time Transaction on an Excellent Offer (e.g. Black Friday) Mino: Spent between $1~30 per month Bass: Spent between $30~100 per month Dolphin: Spent between $100~300 per month G Squid: Spent between $300~500 per month Whale: Spent between $500~2000 per...
  8. Inno Cheating?

Their marketing department isn't very consistent at all, regardless of payment history. wtb weekly and/or monthly princely offers.
  9. Medal Rewards?

I'm wondering at what point in Forge of Empires' history 20-25 medals was considered a really good reward? Golden Relic in GE: 100 FPs vs 20 medals. First place for an entire week long Iron Age PvP tournament: 25 medals. Either of these is less than 1% of what a very early city expansion...
  10. Iron Age fighting through Early Middle Age story and bonus quest lines?

Thank you for the replies. If I complete the bonus quest line for the Early Middle Age, I should receive the Monastery and two armored infantry. I forgot all about rogues, so I'll likely have a few of them, too, by the time I'm ready to advance. As far as the two fights that I'm stuck at now...
  11. Iron Age fighting through Early Middle Age story and bonus quest lines?

This isn't something that I'm expecting to do overnight. I'm planning to also build the Cathedral of Aachen and Castel del Monte and probably take the three of them to 10th level by the time I finish this. Most specifically now, I'm wondering about the two fights that I've mentioned and how to...
  12. Iron Age fighting through Early Middle Age story and bonus quest lines?

Negotiating is certainly an option for some, but I'm trying to learn how to fight. I'm making it a goal to negotiate only when I've exhausted all of my other options.
  13. Iron Age fighting through Early Middle Age story and bonus quest lines?

I've only recently advanced to the Iron Age, so I'm expecting this to take awhile. I have a mix of eight mercenaries, eight archers, and eight mounted warriors. If I'm understanding the bonus quest line correctly, I'll need to unlock two technologies for it, so I've yet to unlock ballistas and...
  14. Social Bar?

Thank you. I haven't researched that far yet.
  15. Social Bar?

I'm using Chrome browser, Html5 option, and I've refreshed game and options a couple of times, but I can't seem to find my social bar for the browser version. Am I overlooking a toggle or anything? I'm hoping to make a few friends, but I'm not seeing any options for it.