• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Myrddindau

1. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

The GBG has turned into a joke as predicted. The concept of "attrition" simply means bigger guilds have an overwhelming advantage against smaller guilds - no matter how active the smaller guild is on the GBG. The answer is not to "recruit more members" as many guilds choose to remain small...
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

FoE already has a "guild versus guild" feature which is dominated by strong players. The difference with Battleground is that the sieges cannot be broken and sectors are held for only four hours. This more than offsets the map being dominated by a few strong players. Let's deal with some...
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

The comments posted were not complaints but, rather, the current shortcoming with the GBG. Your example of 1 guild member versus a guild of 80 are extremes. Again, the current GBG is simply a question of basic math (i.e. larger guilds will be able to generate more fights/negotiations than much...
  4. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I am very disappointed with two different aspects of the Battleground which have many of my guild members (mostly mobile players who are supposed to be the target audience of the BG) voicing their intent to avoid or only minimally engage in the Battleground. First, although we are a very...
  5. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

FANTASTIC changes which will allow for more players/guilds to fight on the GvG map. The 4-hour cycle time will "break" the stranglehold the all-fighting guilds hold on all of the maps (not just the AA map). As far as removing the Bronzed Age troops from the AA map, it is about time to close...
  6. THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

Merlin II Odhrorvar