• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Nakijima

1. Nakijima

Fall Event 2022 feedback

Enjoyed the event but I have to say that these limited building like the Cobalt Blue Lagoon are a really bad idea. Hardly what I'd call an event rewards building.
  2. Nakijima

Question about where advanced GB Prints are being obtained in a new world

Ah so~ Thank you, a reasonable explanation which finally makes sense. Consider the question closed.
  3. Nakijima

Yes, I know you only need one blue print but you cannot give your blue print away. You're talking about one person and one building. I'm talking about one person with 20 GB's, and on day one or day two on a new world, and who is the founder of that guild and cannot go hopping in the first...
  4. Nakijima

You cannot leave your own guild to go hopping around to gather blue prints, and even if you could the potential rewards would amount to no more than five or six blueprints, and most likely 2 or 3 blue prints, which is what I managed to obtain. All of those being from or below the Iron Age. I'm...
  5. Nakijima

I noticed that in a new world there were guilds established which immediately had many great buildings such as the Arc and CF. Since there are so few people to aid and most all guilds are closed this makes the random generation of blue prints of those ages basically impossible. Where are the...
  6. Nakijima

Word Association Game

unemployed
  7. Nakijima

Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

Your response was a significant improvement right up to this point~ I too started this game just like everyone else. I also never thought to propose a game change. The fact that we all have played the game without the proposed change doesn't mean the proposal is not a good idea and it certainly...
  8. Nakijima

Again, this proposal does nothing to change the game. Just to be clear I shall repeat a few points which I have considered. Let us review these facts; You own the land and all the property on the land. It makes zero difference to the game how that land is arranged. Repositioning land you...
  9. Nakijima

This reminds me of talking with my late father about a 1941 dodge army truck that didn't have any heater, and not missing a beat he replied; "course not, what's wrong with you, dress appropriately." The point is that yea, maybe in the gold ole day's we had no heaters, no anti-freeze, and no...
  10. Nakijima

Already proved that point and you've shown nothing to the contrary. This is another valid point that should be considered but which once again you have failed to address and simply dismissed. Pointing out the possible unfairness of the existing system maybe a reason in your mind to dismiss the...
  11. Nakijima

When to stop guild hopping?

Hop till you have the basic building blocks and which are building you will keep. Great Building Prints for Zeus, Lighthouse, and a Cathedral of Aachen. This may take a couple weeks provided you are willing to sit and do this for at least 2 hours every day. As per others, take note of the...
  12. Nakijima

Yes, I understand your reasoning here, whereas in real terms we can't pick up a chunk of real estate and plop it down somewhere else. I am following your reasoning without error. I would not knowingly support or do anything which could adversely affect the basic foundations of the game. These...
  13. Nakijima

I read through the responses and decided this was a good idea which should be supported in my opinion. I really do not see where having the ability to move land squares, which you purchased by the way, is somehow detrimental to the experience. One would almost think that having the ability to...
  14. Nakijima

Sick of the Cliche’ of Heroic Women and Lackluster Men

Oh the poor Art staff at Inno is all I can say....snort~ OK, well in for penny, in for a pound. Since I too recently made a similar post I will make a few observations. I see garbled communication on both the OP's end and the responses on the replying end. I don't think it's productive to...
  15. Nakijima

Word Association Game

Earth