• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Not Visi

1. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I too have talked to leaders about "taking a season off" and letting the greedy guild just sit there. They're too afraid of what the bullies may do in retaliation in GvG. Put the greedy bullies together and let them hold hands and play with their fp's, let the fighters fight
  2. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Put 2 SCs on home base lol
  3. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

It's nice to hear from so many other ppl that really understand and care what's going on. Ty all
  4. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Cuz that's how inno has made it lol no choice except the 1 they give us lol. We don't sound anymore "entitled" than u with your talk about the bigger guilds that have paid for and earned the right to be a bully speech lol
  5. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Also cutting the progress in half only helps the bigger guilds. Leave the progress. 80 members against 40 is totally ridiculous too. It's like a high school football team going against an NFL team lol
  6. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I contacted inno about doing something with GBG, they said it's a war game and alliances will happen. And that I should post stuff on the forums, therefore inno has no intentions of doing anything to help us. We're on our own, even though we pay to play this game too.
  7. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Give guilds the choice to actually play GBG, or farm fp's. Put all the farmers that don't want to play together, and let the fighters fight that want to
  8. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I'm having a horrible time trying to use this forum thing. Any helps appreciated. Thx
  9. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Spoiled and war sure are correct terms sir. Wasn't really dumb @ all, it's kinda nice to not hear all the drama lol. I guess I'll have to wait for some leaders with real opinions to respond. Thx anyways though guys
  10. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

What world do u play in? Winning fps isn't winning a war lol. I recently quit the most dominant GBG guild there is in all of foe because GBG has become such a joke in Xyr.
  11. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Will GBG ever be fair again? Will inno put an end to the big greedy fp farming guilds? GBG is supposed to be a game of war I thought?