• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Opozicija

1. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  2. Contest day 1

3. [Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

I like this guide, great work. Interesting to read.. Still, I would like to see some new chapter(s) for advanced players when all hardwork is done like: what to do once you maximize your FP production (Gbs like Arc,CC,IT,Kraken,Cdm,HS,BG,AO,CF..) and rest of military GBs like Zeus,CoA,TA,Traz...
  4. My Arc suddenly dropped from level 52 to 28???

I have to agree with this. Personally I am one of snipers and I am earning a lot of points. Basically if u r not active arc makes different. I would reduce his impact for 40-50%.
  5. My Arc suddenly dropped from level 52 to 28???

I realize that they r trying to fix this mess but some mssg about their intention would be very nice.. Not sure what to do. Important is that we have new historical quest. I instantly felt much better and I forgo on my lvl.67 Arc, pardon lvl.46. lol.
  6. My Arc suddenly dropped from level 52 to 28???

Never even seen an Oracle. Honestly I didnt even been aware of it..
  7. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Take a look at top 10 players in your world and I am sure that you will find HS in at least 9/10 cities. In D world, top player have it on lvl 82! CR could only c/p what he already wrote about HS.. Anyway, build it and work on it! ;)
  8. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Rain forest maybe as solution? You mention thats is very powerfull GB.
  9. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

You can give me all answers if you tell me on which lvl should be Arc,CF,etc..... before building this one.
  10. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Thanks, but still I am confused about converting that in game.. How much should we work on Arc before switching to CF, then on HS... Lets say, Arc is on (guessing lvl.30), should I switch on CF..?
  11. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

lets say we have all of them on lvl. 10. Should we work parallel on them or not..?
  12. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Hm, interesting.. I was planning to use reno kits on my SoKs when I hit CA but I will take your advice since I dont have experience about future.. I red carefully your answer but you didnt convince me. About St.Basil, maybe I am wrong, but I am giving a little bit more credit to def att boost...
  13. Plunder Pending Indicator

Agree..Would be very nice
  14. [Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

Well, do you think I should delete my mssg and apologize? I didnt just throw it and said: "You are wrong, St.Basil and Cherry Garden are worth of keeping.." :) Its just my opinion and I guess its ok to debate.. Also, you pull my words from context. Everything I wrote could apply for any other...