• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by petar202

1. petar202

GBG thoghts

Before GBG become THIS importante - that was not a big deal.Now it is. If GBG is going to count towards all the important things it has to be broken by Ages. I know it is not easy to do but this is self defeating and We can already see it.
  2. petar202

Reviving an abandoned guild?

It did happen. On the US server world "Parkog" Player agape555 gave me the Highest rank in order to go help some other guild in GvG. No. we do not know each other in RL (He is in US I'm from Serbia). He got back and he is Founder again. Of course, it is rare occurrence. But it does happen.
  3. petar202

Next Banquet

One of the ppl that does best analysis of various events goes under MooingCat Fellowship Event Guide
  4. petar202

Fellowship event Gold + Silver discount

It clarified things Thank You
  5. petar202

Fellowship event Gold + Silver discount

Fellowship event I do not have option to buy Golden Felloship prize ( Chest ) at discount ( $25). How do I do that ( or is it my only option to buy Silver and then Gold which negates discount). I saw the screenshot which shows both Silver and Gold prizes ( in two rows ). I do not see that on my...
  6. petar202

Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

Yes. If we discard all the posts about - Inno will lose mone - Inno will earn money, servers can not accommodate the change, You shoud be smart from the start (Like I Am) ... and such, it is simple. From the perspective of a Player - it is an additional feature ... Like it was elaborated on the...
  7. petar202

August Contest - Summer Event!

PARROT SKULL MUTINY SHIP FLAG PLANK ISLAND PORT COVE JEWELS HIGH SEAS GOLD ROGUE ANCHOR CREW PLUNDER HIDEOUT FIRST MATE KEEL MAP ASHORE AHOY TREASURE CANNON SAND