• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Pobcak1984

1. Quicker troop movement in and out of Attacking Army section for mobile apps

Yes it is, however that is always a possibility in any game with any function. I also recognize that the space for mobile is limited and file size smaller because of the limits of device memory so implementation of it may not be possible. I was offering a possible solution posed by your question.
  2. Quicker troop movement in and out of Attacking Army section for mobile apps

If you click on the "i" yes, but as in other places clicking on the icon performs a different function.
  3. Quicker troop movement in and out of Attacking Army section for mobile apps

How about an "i" in the top right corner like in so many other places in the game?
  4. Cost of FP

What did you do with all those FP's? Max out every GB? Just curious.
  5. New Event?

Thank you for all your responses. I appreciate the information. More to learn. :)
  6. New Event?

I see a new graphic on my screen. I assume it means a new event is coming. Is there anything I can read on it or prepare for it? Thanks