• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Princess Liseena

1. Princess Liseena

And now, a poem for your enjoyment: I love to smell dry, dusty dirt, To taste the buttercup...

And now, a poem for your enjoyment: I love to smell dry, dusty dirt, To taste the buttercup. But the sound that I like best, Is water drying up. Thank you, thank you (curtsies). You’re too kind!
  2. Princess Liseena

What decorations, if any, do you keep?

Good points; you are correct. I went off on a tangent. (Darn tangents!) I use a phone and tablet for medical reasons. Maybe someday I’ll get to use a desktop computer for a couple of hours per day again.
  3. Princess Liseena

Yes, you do. I just did. I have a friend that nearly always has everything motivated and polished, so when I pull up my friends list and click on her city, both icons are gray. However, if I back up to the STAR icon and click on it, I get 90 coins (a pretty green 90 floated toward my coin...
  4. Princess Liseena

Everyone that “gives aid” gains coins! That’s why it’s beneficial for them to take the time and effort to aid friends AND neighbors. Why else would strangers be motivated to motivate and polish someone else’s buildings while establishing an Empire? (Other than being nice, like me, of course!)
  5. Princess Liseena

Player Welfare

Other suggestions (not yet made, I think), are based on personal experience and some knowledge of anatomy: 1. Stop and rest the arm using gravity (hang it by your side and gently-gently shake it, then rest the entire arm, keeping the elbow supported for 5-20 minutes. An ice pack wrapped in a...
  6. Princess Liseena

Attack & no plunder?

They can only take what is “waiting to be collected.” Time your collections well, and their attacks will be nothing but tavern brawls.
  7. Princess Liseena

New to this land; learning and making friends...

New to this land; learning and making friends...
  8. Princess Liseena

Side Quest: “Have all goods buildings”

I recently received the Side Quest (from the Story) to “Have all goods buildings” (gold, etc.). Has anyone completed this side quest? I want to know: If I build all of the goods buildings, will I be able to produce those goods at normal rates, even if I don’t have booster resources for them...