• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Rabbi.

1. Rabbi.

Rushing through the new Space Age Asteroids Belt, luckily farmed enough Mars Ore, Promethium and...

Rushing through the new Space Age Asteroids Belt, luckily farmed enough Mars Ore, Promethium and Orichalchum. Still playing regularly but more focused on Cirgard, so many new features, events and so on make attending other worlds or servers almost impossible. :)
  2. Rabbi.

Space Age Asteroid Belt Feedback

I have been playing from nov 2012 and if I was to start playing now from the very beginning I would be quite overwhelmed by what is needed. As an early player I have the opportunity to farm goods and FPs and everything so I can rush through the tree in a few days but new players do not have that...
  3. Rabbi.

Should I get rid of my Innovation tower?

At that level it makes sense to delete it and build it later in the game at the end of the Tech tree. You will likely need FP buildings.
  4. Rabbi.

Well, I would love and will surely pay for it, if I could have exportable data with all kinds of...

Well, I would love and will surely pay for it, if I could have exportable data with all kinds of customizable statistics to extract directly from the inno Database about my history in the game. I am sure that it is possible. Examples: Coins obtained per week, FP collected.... in a few words...
  5. Rabbi.

Still grinding after exactly 7 years, Waiting for Guild Battle Grounds, sounds like an...

Still grinding after exactly 7 years, Waiting for Guild Battle Grounds, sounds like an interesting addition to the game. Wish I could have customizable statistics in the game, hopefully someday will be possible.
  6. Rabbi.

Changelog 1.154 Feedback

I have been playing the game since 2012 so I have seen lots of changes and improvements. I must say that I enjoy the game and still could complain about many things but I am not going to do it because I understand that most decisions are quite difficult when it comes to a game like FoE. I do...
  7. Rabbi.

Contest day 1

Found only 4 differences jrslm - Cirgard US
  8. Rabbi.

And the last screenshot:
  9. Rabbi.

Update:
  10. Rabbi.

Well, this is happening rigth now, both Guilds are 94 / 0 / 0 and are running to get first to 133%
  11. Rabbi.

Vincent Van Gogh Historical Questline Feedback

Best way to finish all the events is to complete the C-map and the tech tree... that is my suggestion anyway. :)
  12. Rabbi.

Changelog 1.124 Feedback

I think that Inno are addressing very interesting bugs and fixes this time. We know there are plenty to take care of but at least we can have these ones solved. About the Treasure Hunt I was not using it at all anyway and DC when you are at the end of the Tree and Map is very easy to accomplish...
  13. Rabbi.

Changelog 1.118 Feedback

I find both DC and Events easy to complete, but that is because I am at the end of the Tech and Continent in Cirgard US world. I strongly suggest players to get to the end of Tech and Maps to fully enjoy the game. In the break till developers add new Era/Age or another part I can accumulate FPs...
  14. Rabbi.

Daily Challenges Feedback

Ranking Points depend mostly on fighting. If you have x number of sectors you can farm daily you will climb the ranks fast. What you build in your city will give you a fixed flat amount of ranking points that can actually be measured. An standard player in Oceanic may have 155 Expansions, but...
  15. Rabbi.

Playing for a long time. Got used to it. Hopefully it will be improved in a way we can see more...

Playing for a long time. Got used to it. Hopefully it will be improved in a way we can see more stats automatically. Like city efficiency.