• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Rabid1

1. Make Arctic Future through SAJM goods worth something.

I like what they did with SAT goods, They will always be very valuable. The problem is that Arctic Future - Space Age Jupiter Moon goods are still completely useless. You should really lessen some of the SAT good requirements for the gbs and add previous age good requirements to it. Return some...
  2. Make SAJM goods useful for something.

I've been a goods dealer for years. Let's just say I know their value much more than you do taking your tone into consideration. Kind of a silly comment considering I have 50+ pages of trades out at a 700 SaJM vs 1000 Future-SAV and the majority expire. It is a struggle to trade them for Future...
  3. Make SAJM goods useful for something.

Sure, I could give them away. The guild treasury certainly does not need them when there are already millions sitting there doing nothing. MAYBE I can trade them 1-1 for future goods. Even that will be a slow process. Future goods are the most abundant, but they are still useful unlike SAJM. I...
  4. Make SAJM goods useful for something.

As of now, they are quite useless. Please do something about it.
  5. The problem with GvG

So what is this "cheat" you speak of? You know you can set your mouse in a way to where all you do is click as fast as you can right? GvG is the only thing keeping a lot of players active in the game.
  6. Why bother with GVG?

GvG is the only thing that keeps a lot of people playing this game...
  7. New event building Boathouse is lacking descriptions of what is in the bounty chests.

You people claiming, "It would clutter the game too much to have a description" are really lacking braincells. Would you be for taking the description off of every item and just placing it on the forum instead? "It's so easy to visit the forum and read about it" Well, guess what genius. It...
  8. New event building Boathouse is lacking descriptions of what is in the bounty chests.

Can you give an exaple or another building that does this? Or are you just talking out of your rear end.
  9. New event building Boathouse is lacking descriptions of what is in the bounty chests.

Perhaps this is going over your head.... when I say "google" I am speaking of any outside source that is not the game itself. I do believe you when you say you didn't google it. On the other hand, I am sure a google search would take you to the link you have posted. You are pointlessly arguing...
  10. New event building Boathouse is lacking descriptions of what is in the bounty chests.

So you googled it.... grats bud. Perhaps there should be an in game description to avoid doing that. Hence the reason for this post.
  11. New event building Boathouse is lacking descriptions of what is in the bounty chests.

This is just silly. You are requiring people to do a google search before deciding which new event building they want? Add a description to the bounty boxes please. Sincerely, EVERYONE!
  12. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Simply by asking SAV players what pts they get from hitting other SAV players. I mean unless these people are lying I consider it verified. I know I get 415+ from every SAV player I attack. I am in SAAB
  13. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

So, The way it is set up right now leaves SAV players at a pretty large disadvantage. Luckily I am in SAAB so I have it the best. SAV players fighting other SAV players earn less points per attack than a SAAB player hitting a SAV player. If you use the correct army a SAAB player can beat 99%...
  14. Can we please merge a few world? Answer me Inno!

Eh, I didn;t take into account people having multiple cities. I don't find that idea attractive so I did not consider it. That would create too many problems to fix. I suppose making the market worldwide and getting rid of impediments to trading would fit my needs. Opening the...
  15. Can we please merge a few world? Answer me Inno!

Good point. I would still love to see it happen though :(