• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Ralthor121

1. Ralthor121

Summer 2020 Feedback

Overall thoughts: Event play was boring. Maybe for others this was nice / more relaxed (and I'll admit I am weird. I like the St. Patrick's day event ;)) Governor's Villa is awesome. Gorgeous and super useful. I love it. Thanks! Minor gripe, but it is not really at all clear how a Governor's...
  2. Ralthor121

[Question] Plundered too much.

My advice is to accept that you will be plundered sometimes. Understood that you cannot always be around for collection (neither can I), and you are likely losing more from not collecting anyhow. Some simple math. Say your daily collection is 240 forge points. Say, also, that your plunderer...
  3. Ralthor121

[Question] Himeji castle goods

I paid 600 in cirgard, which is an older world, but I did not shop around.
  4. Ralthor121

[Question] Guild Versus Guild

I do not. I started playing about a year ago. By the time I could manage to really fight GBG was already in the works. I haven't looked into it closely, but it feels like the rewards for both the player and the guild are so much better for GBG. Not sure what the incentive is to do it relative to...
  5. Ralthor121

Governor’s Villa

I have heard that you actually get 3 on the compass spin 1/3 od the time despite the fact that it only occurs once on the compass. So that should help.
  6. Ralthor121

[Question] When to take Arc past 80

We are not to the farming point and can’t build siege towers at will (although we are growing and can now build them more frequently which is exciting). I also get to level 50 or so attrition as it is, and I know fighting is essential but that will cost 25k+ fp, and I don’t think I would get...
  7. Ralthor121

[Question] When to take Arc past 80

Hello! I am trying to determine when to take my arc passed 80 and wanted to get others’ takes on how to think about going passed 80. I know it depends on game style, so a few facts: I am currently in Indy, and have: Arc(80), HS(32-in process of power leveling), ToR(10), HC(10), SC(10)...