• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ReserveBum

1. ReserveBum

Please explain Strategy for ST Pat's event

Thats helpful Ember, thanks
  2. ReserveBum

Please explain Strategy for ST Pat's event

Town 1 did 36 of 38 tasks. But cant seem to generate enough shamrocks to get 8.6Q. Looks like it will be 3 or 4 days watching boat go back and forth. Is the 8.6Q cumulative or does your Shamrock counter have to show that amount?
  3. ReserveBum

Bakeries

Doesnt look like i am gonna get that third bakery fully upgraded....anyone know if we will get the 10 star daily bonus tomorrow before it ends?
  4. ReserveBum

Winter Bakery Set Bonus

got it...thx for taking the time to reply
  5. ReserveBum

Winter Bakery Set Bonus

Dude reads fine...the other bldgs were prizes in this event. Different from the Fall Harvest where all those additional builds were classified as unique, not only the harvest Barn
  6. ReserveBum

Winter Bakery Set Bonus

so, one of the awards of the game was a Reindeer Sleigh......but that does not count as a unique bldg?
  7. ReserveBum

Winter Bakery Set Bonus

Brings us back to the question.....What are the Unique Buildings?
  8. ReserveBum

Winter Bakery Set Bonus

I also screwed this up....got a bunch of Begonia benches thinking they all would qualify. I still get 20 FP out of the set up, but it could be more.
  9. ReserveBum

Winter Bakery Set Bonus

...so what are the Unique buildings? I looked in wiki and it does not describe them. Is the Winter Spire one of them?
  10. ReserveBum

Is City Defense at all possible?

Thx, appreciate you all taking the time to reply. Was a little whiny, just seems a large difference in capabilities for being in the same age. Anyhow, will look at all your suggestions and try to minimize the damage as I move forward.
  11. ReserveBum

Is City Defense at all possible?

From a newbie this is my gripe: The plunderers are in the same age (LMA) but.....they have a level 9 Arc, levelled CoA and C DelMonte, level 5 Himeji, about 20 military buildings, and no goods buildings. How do you even do that? I cant do anything with that. Cant fight back, can only try and...
  12. ReserveBum

Plunder progress

Thank you for the replies and suggestions. Actually 20 goods or 5 FP lost is an impact so I guess I have severe problems. FP packs? I think I have seen one or two from quests that I needed goods/FP's to complete but I dont readily have any. And the Crows Nest, Statue of Honour and the full Road...
  13. ReserveBum

Plunder progress

Looking for suggestions here...fairly new in the LMA. I get plundered daily by the same person. I try to time my goods mfg so its collected quickly, but I do need to have a job, life and sleep. This person may not have those limitations. Pretty frustrating, but its the game I guess. I look at...
  14. ReserveBum

how much Attack - how much def bonus?

thanks for the assist, I appreciate it.
  15. ReserveBum

how much Attack - how much def bonus?

Just venting here....HMA and I just suck with the whole battle thing. I have a note next to my laptop....NEVER, EVER BATTLE! but then I get a quest where I want the reward and its only 8 or 16 units I need to defeat. Been getting army built over last couple weeks so....sure I can win a couple ez...