• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by SeamusRex

1. SeamusRex

Battlegrounds could be incredible..... but...

This mode is a good addition to the game, and it could be fantastic instead of "good". It has a nice mechanic, and is a terrific competitive mode. Now that they re-balanced the attrition levels it could be super fun to play except for one glaring problem. It's purely pay to win. Once again...
  2. SeamusRex

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

We are down to the last few days and I'm still missing books. For the level of the prizes you get this shouldn't be this difficult. If Inno's plan is to make this game more Pay-to-Win, then they're doing a good job. Seriously, guys, the story quest is nice and simple, the book quests are fun...
  3. SeamusRex

An Abuse of the Forum ?

There is a lot of frustration with the issues surrounding the bugs in GvG and the apparent lack of concern from Inno about either hearing player grievances or fixing issues. As for all the talk of Constitutional Rights, please folks. Don't get your 'Merica up. First, the Constitution protects...
  4. SeamusRex

Message Board Icons

I understand that. That wasn't the question. There's a button on the top right for update to guild members. When you click it, a series of Icons appear beside the member's name, to the left of the Clan icon. I'm looking for definitions of those icons.
  5. SeamusRex

Message Board Icons

Can someone give me a description of the icons in the message board, when as a thread admin you click the button to update member, what do the icons next to their name mean?