• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Seth260

1. Seth260

St. Patrick's Day 2023 Feedback

Waiting 6 months for a full event building. Well, it's not much different than waiting a year to get a full event building. Events are basically becoming more and more out of reach for FTP players. 1 wrong move is probably nothing, but it could be the premise for the downfall of the game in the...
  2. Seth260

Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

I just dont want to produce more and more goods and forgepoints for plunderers. Being plunder everyday, day after day by not just 1 person but even 10 or more people, I'm done with that. Anyway, thank you for your advice.!.
  3. Seth260

I just like it. Especially I have no plunder because almost no one could break my defense, and I will keep my city continue grow up like this. Thank you.!.
  4. Seth260

Hello FoE's developers.!. I'm so happy because FoE's developers bring back Tactician's Tower and Tacitian's Tower Upgrade Kit in Daily's Special of Halloween event, especially you guys removed them in Wild Life event, Heroes event and Fall event. I and many other people like me, we truly hope...
  5. Seth260

Summer Event 2022 Feedback

Hello FoE's developers.!. Throughout Wild Life Event and Heroes Event, FOE's developers removed Tactician's Tower and Tacitian's Tower Upgrade Kit from Daily Special rewards. I know that not many people need them but there are still people truly need them, inlcuding me. I saw you guys still...