• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by shawn5121 GBG Commander

1. shawn5121 GBG Commander

May Madness Feedback

I totally agree give us upgrades for event buildings that we could not get enough for or the odd occasion where you got 2 buildings but no where near enough time to get enough upgrades to max the 2nd one.
  2. shawn5121 GBG Commander

Contest day 5

Plunder and Pillage.
  3. shawn5121 GBG Commander

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  4. shawn5121 GBG Commander

October contest

Level up my Arc and Canaveral Dunarsund.
  5. shawn5121 GBG Commander

Reconstruction Mode Feedback

sorry for last post did not know that refresh was needed.
  6. shawn5121 GBG Commander

I just posted here a little bit ago but it is not here WTF!!!! I have been playing with this new feature for awhile since I got home and I am liking it my city needs a major overhaul and I think that this is just what I need to do it.
  7. shawn5121 GBG Commander

So far I have not made any changes yet but am liking this feature I think that it will be a great help especially when going into a new age with buildings that take more space than the previous age and when like me right now I need to redo things to make my city more streamlined than it is.
  8. shawn5121 GBG Commander

Christmas in July Give away

My new list special diamond producing buildings in quest lines Great...
  9. shawn5121 GBG Commander

Christmas in July Give away

Special Quest line buildings(The Lords Manor,Indian palace set,Hedge Maze ect.) with built in expansions a way to buy expansions with coins and or supplies