• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by SIR PATRICK THE ONE

1. SIR PATRICK THE ONE

Feedback for the Guild Admin Conversations

Please get rid of the auto-delete, or give us a way to save the messages if we choose. I have, on a number of occasions, had to scroll back in conversations to see what was said, or what deal was struck, with the exact wording. I have also save other things, like abusive messages, to be used...
  2. SIR PATRICK THE ONE

Challenge 1

9a b3 c6 I am unsure what you want me to do, but these are the matching puzzle pieces
  3. SIR PATRICK THE ONE

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I have to agree with what is said about this, you can't possibly expect somebody with 30 members to be able to compete with a larger Guild and to have someone say that maybe you should join a better Guild as preposterous... Some of us don't want to be in a gigantic Guild. We like things the way...
  4. SIR PATRICK THE ONE

Guild Battlegrounds

Maybe you should look up our stats before commenting on a thread. WE are quite happy there. Just pointing a few flaws out.
  5. SIR PATRICK THE ONE

Guild Battlegrounds

This GBG is dependent on members being able to fight or negotiate before attrition becomes too high. However, what I discovered is that when a 30 person guild is matched against guilds double the size, the 30 person guild can't compete because even if all 30 go as far as they can in the...
  6. SIR PATRICK THE ONE

Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

By Doing away with spearmen, you make Point farming easier and more profitable. If I hit a sector with all spearmen, and I mean it has been totally trooped up...full DA's but all Spearmen...I can score a million or so points using Mars Troops, but if I hit the same sector with all Mars Troops, I...
  7. SIR PATRICK THE ONE

Space Age Mars

I am thinking 8am East Coast time....or hoping, but they are right....the release of anything new is managed very tight. Don't worry about when it will come....it will get here when it gets here, and you will be ready or not. This game is all about patience
  8. SIR PATRICK THE ONE

NEW NEIGHBORHOOD MERGING SYSTEM Feedback

AMEN TO THAT....BRING THE OLD SYSTEM BACK
  9. SIR PATRICK THE ONE

NEW NEIGHBORHOOD MERGING SYSTEM Feedback

Greetings...I will start off by saying the usual dribble about liking this game...well take that and multiply it by 10... Now...about this new neighborhood system...By having everyone at the same level...there is no room for growth...yes, you can move up in the neighborhood, but under the old...