• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Sir Patrick1411

1. Locked items in inventory.

It sure would be nice to be able to unlock any item you want to sell at the dealer from your inventory. It would be nice to thin out items I'll never use or want. Unless I've missed something on this, I can't unlock those items.
  2. Feedback for update 1.257

we have an aid all tab. How about one for the tavern visit. Sure would save people a lot of time.
  3. neighborhood chat

question, I have a task that wants me to no a technology for a reward. If I complete this technology[ last one in HMA] will this put me in the next age? I don't want to move up. and guild mates says don't do it.
  4. Free goods!

I'm looking to get my ARC started. I'm in HMA and need 350 bio chemical,450, purified water, 300 algae, 400 super conductors, and 375 nanoparticles most of my goods are IA, EMA, AND HMA. I can give you 200fp's on any GB you want them on if I can get those supplies. I have some feelers out there...
  5. ARC goods

I will trade 200 FP's for the supplies needed to start my ARC. It asks for 350 biochemicals,450 purified water, 300 algae, 400 super conductors, and 375 nanoparticals. I have 100 purified water, 200 algae, and 50 super conductors at the moment.