• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Sir Tazzy

1. Looking for Friends

Looking for friends to visit my Tavern. I will Visit yours and help you every day. I will Aid you on whatever you tell me to aid be it Polish something or Motivate. Please send me a Friend Request. I would send one but I don't have anymore to send.
  2. Claiming Reindeer in the Winter Event

I am 15 and play for fun. I used one of my gift cards to buy diamonds to get stars to get the big prize now I can't get the big prize. i just play and didn't read the annoucement. Now i paid the price. It so SUCKS!!
  3. Claiming Reindeer in the Winter Event

Well I didn't look at the full annoucement. When I looked at the Reindeer and saw the 2995 diamonds I thought it was to just get the prizes right now instead of taking the chance of not getting all 9 reindeer and losing what you had already. You don't need to be such a B!t(H about it either. I...
  4. Claiming Reindeer in the Winter Event

I don't want to sound like a whiner but I am 15 and I didn't see where it cost diamonds to claim the reindeer. I used what few diamonds I had to get reindeer so I could get the great prizes. For me i wish I would have never played the winter event. I got a train all the way up to the last level...
  5. Claiming Reindeer in the Winter Event

I don't want to sound like a whiner but I am 15 and I didn't see where it cost diamonds to claim the reindeer. I used what few diamonds I had to get reindeer so I could get the great prizes. For me i wish I would have never played the winter event. I got a train all the way up to the last level...