• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by sirblu

1. sirblu

Disolve Guild

Which is a shame really because when two Guilds merge - there should be a way to merge resources as well since all the resources of both Guilds were earned and contributed to by members of each of those Guilds.
  2. sirblu

Soccer 2022 Event Feedback

Of all the events that INNO offers this has got to be the very worse! And everytime you offer it is just gets more worse. Last year I thought we had gotten rid of those annoying player cards but now they are back and this year it has really hit rock bottom.
  3. sirblu

[Guide] World Map (Revealed)

Agent327, I notice that the world maps only go so far as the Artic Future Part 1. Is there another place where the world maps pick up with Artic Future Part 2 and the eras beyond?
  4. sirblu

2020 Summer Event

Well, blame it on being cooped up with nothing to freakin' do! It seems like the Soccer event was months ago lol
  5. sirblu

2020 Summer Event

lol See that's what happens when folks have too much time on their hands
  6. sirblu

2020 Summer Event

Thanks Nick - I thought it has already been over 2 weeks
  7. sirblu

2020 Summer Event

Does anyone know what is happening with the 2020 Summer Event? It finished up in Beta a few weeks ago but I have seen nothing regarding it's roll out to the live servers. Is it not going to be rolled out to live this year?
  8. sirblu

Egypt Cultural Settlement Feedback

Yeah, that's what I kinda thought - seems like such a waste
  9. sirblu

The advice given me above has been very helpful and in following their advice I have been able to get through all the battle levels. Hence, the question; where do the victory battle points go?
  10. sirblu

Thanks that is good advice - I will try that
  11. sirblu

When you win battles in this settlement where do the victory points go? Since the units are ageless, do the victory points just get dropped instead of being added to your current age tower?
  12. sirblu

These are the same units - the camel Archers. They take out my Camer Arches in 2 shots and it take my camel archers 5-6 shots to take them out. I do not understand why that is.
  13. sirblu

I only have the 5 Nubian ones and only 2 of the others. so I used the 5 Nubian Archers and 3 light units.
  14. sirblu

Well, I only had 5 Archers so I used them and 3 light units to do the normal fight and got wiped out immediately. I let them come to me before moving but they had already destroyed 2 of my units before I got a shot off. 2 shots from them destroys my units whereas it takes me 5 or 6 shots to...
  15. sirblu

ok Thank you BFA - I will try that and let you know what happens