• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Skag

1. Daily challenges and other time sinks

Seems that this game is headed to the dust bin. Inno is consistently fractionating awards / rewards, making quests and challenges have more steps. Even the time required for negotiations in GbG has increased. Who wants a 6-step "daily challenge" that results in getting a 5-minute supply rush...
  2. [Question] Event Pavilion

I had hoped for a Zardoz moment when the flying head would land on it and Sean Connery would come out of the mouth in a loin cloth. Or, perhaps have it float down the river in the new GbG landscape and fall off the edge of that earth. Maybe that will be a future landscape for the GbG, a jumble...
  3. negotiations

I have always wondered if the attrition factor for fighting may also be applied in the background to influence negotiation difficulty. My early negotiations are fairly straight forward, but as attrition builds, they become more difficult (and more expensive goods-wise). I've had runs with...
  4. [Question] Event Pavilion

Did the event pavilion go away? I was gone for a couple of weeks for business and when I came back no more pavilion.
  5. Building boost from Tavern doesn't show in buildings

Given a quest to boost population. Started 2 new houses. Used 75% boost from Tavern to reduce 9:00 hour build time to 2:25 hour build time. Build time still shows 8:54 hours left to construct. This is the first time I have tried this boost. Looks like the boost did not get applied. Any ideas?