• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by sous mon sein la grenade

1. Feedback Mobile Chat

not much of a chat when its filled with spam, and 1000s of people have access to it same time. But i guess most are fine with it so whatever people want.
  2. Feedback Mobile Chat

i think you should only be able to post once per 5 min in global chat to reduce spam, if people want to have a conversation they can do it in private.
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

negotiated all. I sell TE for cheap if u want to buy in birka
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

right. Thats what i normally do for getting 3 RQs in other worlds for all ages from PME or higher. But i also got 3 RQs by doing all provinces on FE stopping before the first expansion province and I was able to get 3 RQs again. THat is something i want to try out next time, which is Scout...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I got hover tanks in PME. How I did it.. I finished all quests in ME till i was stuck on the PME quest that requires u to get the last 2 tech. I negotiated all CE map except the 2 province on the left that can be skipped (stopped at finishing CE map except 2 sectors) I finished the PME quest...
  6. Feedback Fall Event 2020

Can be made into best set for attack per square. and best set for fps per square i believe as well. What I dont like about the event is that there should only be selection kits every 2nd prize with barn being part of the selection kit. But sadly its not.
  7. [Guide] Comparison of break-even time for all FP-producing GBs

Essentially cape is the best in terms of FP only, and ToR is not so much built for FPs, but other rewards given in GE. And Kraken is the worst not counting ToR. List based on what I feel are more ideal levels for the GBs. (fps takes to reach that lvl based on 1.9x valued spots) *FP generated by...
  8. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Ok i got the 3 Hover tank quest, i did not realize how deep i had to go in FE to get the quest thx
  9. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I negotiate first province of FE but got no tanks. do u have to negotiate all first provinces of other ages for it to work?
  10. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

so do u scout the first province of FE map before finishing the PME quest to get tanks?
  11. Change the attrition reset time of GbG to 10:00 instead of 12:00

They made GvG at 8pm which worked for most people so I dont see why they dont put GbG be of a similar time, they should look into changing it, cause me and others have been losing a lot of sleep over it, cause if we not on at reset we get locked out all day.
  12. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

I thinking more along the lines of getting rid of the oldest adding the newest, there are event buildings from 5 years or so that are out dated I think no one would care for them to be gone. As newer event buildings much better anyways. But eventually become pointless where will take 2 years...
  13. Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Great update, but could u please remove 9 old AD items when introducing 9 new ones? seems more added the more impossible it will be to get the item u want as could take months with so many items.
  14. Summer 2020 Feedback

event seems kinda outdated, the rewards are not that great, hard to get and diluted with junk.
  15. Guild Expedition Changes

Tried it today super hard could not win battles in GE4 any more. about 150% more attack and defense yikes! thats about a lvl 250 Zeus worth of attack/defense. Would love to see some one make a video beating the new GE4 in Arctic Future. Cause i not sure how that is possible unless u got 800%...