• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Spotmeows

1. Spotmeows

Spring Event 2021 Feedback

Here's what I have to say about several points other players have raised: 1) I, too, am stuck in the middle of the pond on the way to the final upgrade, and that's including the event box. The pink trees were generous this time but still not enough. I strongly suspect this is yet another way to...
  2. Spotmeows

St.Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback

One thing I would suggest is having the event a bit later. St. Patrick's Day is this coming Wednesday and the event is already over.
  3. Spotmeows

Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

I remember someone complained about getting a single match three times in a row. In my case I have to give some credit: so far the match box has been fair to me.
  4. Spotmeows

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

I can already see the Calendar is going to be a massive ripoff. You have to open present after present after present in a futile attempt to find the key to open the Door of the Day, and if you can't, well, you can spend 500 diamonds to open ONE missed door. That's 16,000 (or more than $100 in...
  5. Spotmeows

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Just to give an example - my guild right now is cornered near its base, and when I want to play and choose "negotiate", I have gotten 6-item negotiations MORE THAN 90% OF THE TIME so I end up attacking instead (currently 50 attacks and 3 negotiations). I don't know if other players in my guild...
  6. Spotmeows

What I mean is, suppose the outer rings attacks only have one wave of enemy troops, and often with most or all of the same type so it's easy to choose troops with an advantage over them. An extreme example: the enemy is all artillery, so you can choose the fast troops with they flying ability...
  7. Spotmeows

One suggestion I can make to make GbG more competitive: Because the outer ring gives you the fewest points per sector, and those increase until you reach the center ring with the most points per sector, how about this: Instead of random negotiations with a strong bias toward six-item...
  8. Spotmeows

Sick of "finish building for X diamonds" banner staying up so long

Actually I don't have much problem with the wheel. It's been fair to me. And from what I've seen, stop just saves time, it doesn't change what you win. My beef, again, is the banner that gets in the way of building other things. I think a good compromise between players who want to save time...
  9. Spotmeows

Sick of "finish building for X diamonds" banner staying up so long

I would like to complain about how long the "finish building for X diamonds" banner stays up. It strikes me as spammy, and more importantly it interferes with building if I want to put up more than one building at a time. And the banner appears for buildings that take ONE MINUTE to build! I...
  10. Spotmeows

Soccer strategy

For me in the last day the ST has gone better. I've noticed the same thing with negotiations in GE and GvG - sometimes I do as well or better than odds, sometimes I repeatedly have to try 3 or 4 times (occasionally more) to win the negotiation without spending diamonds, and I notice three or...
  11. Spotmeows

Soccer strategy

I've lost five of the last six against opponents I was supposed to have an 81-84% chance of beating, so like Noble Han I would say the game is much more rigged against the player than the percentages imply. With middle tier I'm winning maybe one time out of three, but I only play when I've...
  12. Spotmeows

The game steals FP

I think it's a confirmation to make sure you really want to contribute all your FPs to a great building or a research item, just like they already to when you are about to spend diamonds. It's to make sure you don't do it by mistake. At the top there is a red bar with the word "confirm", and an...
  13. Spotmeows

Where's my lasagna, Jon?

Where's my lasagna, Jon?
  14. Spotmeows

Changelog 1.138 Feedback

I'm having the same problem, and I'm using Chrome. Up till last night HTML5 worked fine, but today it is VERY slow, and it works normally when I switch to flash.
  15. Spotmeows

Spring Event 2018 Feedback

The number of FP you have to spend is just ridiculous. Also far too many "acquire sectors". And I think 62 quests in 3 weeks is a bit much.