• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Stefanos 83163

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

One hypothesis/question: Is there any moment in the game earlier than the end of the PME story, where a story quest becomes a side quest? If yes, this could be an even better moment to skip to the FE story line as the trigger of the FE story is maybe only dependend on the "free story quest...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Okay guys I´ve made it to jump to the FE story line being still in InA/PE, which should enable me to get hover tanks and further era troops already in this relatively early stage of the game. This is the way to get to this point: 1. Get the PME MG Team in InA (see this guide) as they are very...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi, As previously described, I´m in InA, and now I´ve negotiated Agatar and need to proceed to PE to continue with the PME story quest line. Can somebody please describe more in detail, how this mechanism works to jump from "old story quest line" to the FE story line? @UBERhelp1 you said I need...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hello all, this is a question about hover tanks or higher troops in InA/PE. I am in InA and have fully researched the technology tree. I have developed the main quest story to PME, got the 5 MG team, but got stuck on "Bring in the Colonel" where I need a tech to continue. To complete the...