• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Svetkavitsa

1. Challenge 1

1 Winter Event 2 Forge Bowl Event 3 Fall Event 4 Archaeology Event 5 Spring Event 6 Summer Event 7 St Patrick's Day Event 8 Hallloween Event Qunrir, please.
  2. Challenge 3

1-d 2-e 3-b 4-a 5-f 6-c Qunrir, please.
  3. Challenge 1

A-9 B-3 C-4 Ordrorvar please.
  4. Changelog 1.169 Feedback

I suggested adding something like this if the amount added would flip the GB, but this feature totally misses the mark. Adding it this way will not help the issue of accidentally over-adding or a race condition at all. I'm sure just about everyone (including me) will just disable this and...
  5. Changelog 1.165

I know it probably won't be this way, but I would hope it would cancel your donation altogether from the server side if there's not enough room on the GB. 2 people enter a lockable amount at the same time, person with shortest latency locks it in, other person flips the gb and loses big.
  6. Contest day 6

7. Contest day 7

Favorite single memory? probably sniping mayhem montana's lvl 80 arc that he was trying to bait me into taking. After I locked in 1st, he promised me he'd never level it again, but it was less than 2 weeks before it flipped again.
  8. Contest day 4

Search the entire wiki for a store building (chance)? No thank you.
  9. Contest day 3

The wicked witch leads to the guild expedition, Arvahall.
  10. Contest day 1

I found 7, hopefully that's all of them =)
  11. September Never Ending Contest

7805 Arvahall
  12. How old are you? (Contest)

O World: Been playing a whole 7 days. Camping in Iron Age and have saved up a whole 100 fps in packs =)
  13. How old are you? (Contest)

A World: Thanks to the achievements, I know I've been playing for 560 days. Currently in CE, focusing on leveling GBs.
  14. August Contest

Tholos
  15. Changelog 1.131 Feedback

@qaccy Why yes I did. Nothing was mentioned about performance increases. I should add that I tried it again last night and it is a lot smoother than the last time I tried, and maybe this update will help it further. My first GvG auto-battle took 10 seconds to show the results screen, but...