• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Ta 152H

1. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

Will GvG be removed, or just this added? Seems unimaginative and plodding to me, but it's hard to say before the implementation, so I could be wrong. It certainly doesn't seem like a wonderful new idea, but more one repackaged from existing ideas.
  2. Changelog 1.145 Feedback

In my opinion, the Babel was the single ugliest building in the game. It's definitely improved with this version. Definitely a thumbs up.
  3. Level 2 Color Guard Camp

I'm not for just making a CG with better boosts, I think it's boring, and not really needed. I can give you some, but I'd prefer for you to do your own thinking, so you can come up with something I had not even considered. The one thing I want to emphasize is thinking outside of what's...
  4. Level 2 Color Guard Camp

I think you need to flesh it out a bit before one can say it should or should not exist. My knee-jerk is no, but maybe after you tell me what L2 CG camp would do, I could evaluate it as being worthwhile and interesting. What are your ideas on it?
  5. Rulebreakers Allowed

Another trick they use is to use one account to set up another for a third person's GB. So, for example, the main account will donate the most, but not a lot, because he will then move behind it with another account and lock it up for the "main". So his main walks away with a nice profit.
  6. [Question] Some Doubts in Game UI

I found I could do two, with minimal problems compared to one, if any. Three and I was crashing a lot.
  7. Daily Challenges Feedback

Annoying others is all you do, and all you seem capable of. Why would that ever bother you? Or maybe you're being disingenuous, because if that were your real intent, you wouldn't have created a post announcing it so you'd somehow look good. You just wouldn't have responded. Yeah, caught...
  8. Daily Challenges Feedback

Pot calling the kettle black? How many posts have you made today and yesterday? This is my first today, and I'm pretty sure you do over five for every one I make. And none of them are pleasant, rodent man. "Games in a serious way". You summed it up right there. It shows you don't have...
  9. Daily Challenges Feedback

No, your first remark is typically inane and was not what I was trying to say. I'd explain it, but I fear you wouldn't quite get it anyway, Jethro. Yes, I try lots of stuff. Do you ever have an opinion based on anything true, or is everything based on made up information and low-grade...
  10. [Question] Who attack first?

If you can't make the correlation between the two, I'm guessing you couldn't make it past grade 6, Jethro. Fast unit generally moves next because it is faster than others, thus the name. It's not that it's fast unit, it's the speed of it, Jethro. But, as you may have guessed, fast units tend...
  11. [Question] Who attack first?

As a rule of thumb, it goes by the speed of the unit, but there are exceptions (rogues, paratroopers, strike teams, et al), so it won't always apply.
  12. Daily Challenges Feedback

To be sure, the first thing I did on Z is get to GE, and then my #1 priority was to be able to finish L4 without excessive cost. CF is definitely secondary to that. But, now, I have no issues completing L4 GE with minimal (maybe three units for the whole thing, if that), so I pretty much...
  13. Daily Challenges Feedback

Thieves always believe everyone else steals. No, your dissembling and weaseling is causing the argument to change. First you say, rather nonsensically, that older units without AO work better than OF units with. The only way that works is if you're so inept, you can't use OF units...
  14. Daily Challenges Feedback

No, I admit you have no clue what you're talking about, so you have to keep changing what you say, because even you know how clueless it is. But it takes you a while. I have had high level AOs, I deleted my account, I no longer do. Can you follow this? Your constantly trying to change the...
  15. Daily Challenges Feedback

The point is not instead of, it's in addition to. After you can do L4 GE, attack buildings aren't going to increase your diamond production. You may as well get a Chat, because it's going to help. How much depends on how many quests you do, and how much you level it, and 7% multiplied by a...