• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Taixun

1. Battlegrounds Sucks

*reposting after rewording it a bit :) Since I know lots of folks with similar beliefs, and I know those folks also tend to use VPNs for the same reason... if you happen to be using a VPN, look into trying out a different provider. I've used multiple various VPNs in the past, some have caused...
  2. Battlegrounds Sucks

I don't completely disagree with you... it's just the way things are these days, and the way kids are taught in school. The more modern programming languages have little/no concept of memory management, it's all just taken care for the programmer in the backend (java, .net, python, go, etc)...
  3. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

My feedback: Yes, it's annoying the event building isn't guaranteed to be fully upgraded without diamonds. I got lucky on several worlds and got enough drinks via incidents to be able to finish it via Bronze rewards. And a couple other worlds are somehow in Gold (no diamonds, just luck). I...
  4. Battlegrounds Great Building

We already have SC/HC that give special rewards (not specific to GBG, but still..) Dont think we need more. This would make the GBG farmers happy More guild goods are always useful, at least for the smaller guilds. Though perhaps something with more complicated logic... instead of guild goods...
  5. Battlegrounds Sucks

I have issues when playing on my laptop (Win10, 2yo ASUS ROG GL752VW, Chrome), but mostly just lag. Things open, just slowly. Well, all except for the event tourney... results from the tourney never load. I use mobile 99% of the time anyway, so not a big deal, not worth me reporting to support...
  6. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Well, there was that 17% chance of loosing...
  7. GBG Focused Guild

You seem to have a negative view of GBG lol Since you said "10-12 pigs", I guess I'll take that to mean a 10-12 member guild should be large enough, assuming those 10-12 can produce enough goods. I've been considering working on the math - 160 points to capture each sector, ~52 sectors, 4...
  8. GBG Sector Victory Points Being Uneven Cost My Guild A Win

Please keep in mind I'm just trying to help, not trying to be insulting or anything like that :) If you're dominating silver, yeah, perhaps gold will be a better fit. Still, if you're complaining a win was taken by another guild simply because of the map layout... you may need to adjust your...
  9. GBG Focused Guild

Just looking for other thoughts about this. I’ve been thinking of how an “ideal” GBG focused guild would work... Having a large, active, 80 person guild, with everyone having a high level Arc, sounds nice, but it seems to me you’d then have 80 people competing to use their attrition for...
  10. GBG Sector Victory Points Being Uneven Cost My Guild A Win

It sounds like you lost not because of any unfairness in GBG, but you lost because of poor strategy, or your in too high of a league. If you do not have sufficient guild goods, and/or cannot attack beyond a certain point, you’re not ready for gold or higher. I say that coming from a small guild...
  11. Cheating in GVG

As other have said, this is more than possible. Siege towers mean no attrition if you stack enough of them. Siege Towers can be built instantly with 50 diamonds each. Combine the two, and a guild much smaller than 60 members can easily tkae over the entire map, well within that time. Only...
  12. GBG- when will it get balanced?

I'm in a small (5-10) person guild. we were in diamond league last week, dropped down to platinum this week. We're not that high because we're particularly good. There was some luck... but most of it due to all guilds agreeing to co-operating for rewards. There is much more potential to win...
  13. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Honest question (for you or anyone): why would one recommend new players go for the checkmate square or carousels, instead of fps producers like the world's fair or even SoK? Just wondering.. I usually recommend new players build up their daily fps first thing... want to make sure I'm not giving...
  14. Selection/Upgrade Kits and Sets

This would be quite nice. As cities grow over time, it would be nice to change from a fp producing final building to an attack focused one (for example)... I like the idea :)