• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by takeovertom

1. Solve the Riddle!

1 coins! I want my prize on Vingrid!
  2. November Competition

B3, B7, E3, E7 Prize me on Qunrir!
  3. Maze competition

4. Challenge 1

A = 1 B = 3 C = 4
  5. Contest day 1

statue missing top of dome smoke missing from left chimney bump missing on top of lamp lady missing in front of fountain flag thing missing on right side of building pointy thing missing top of pointy roof lady missing right of cable car
  6. Share the Love, Everyone wins

Vingrid Cool, Thanks!
  7. Is there a way to make a trade offer viewable to only 1 player?

When there's a dozen pages of trades, there's plenty of fair trades I'd like to not see as well. It would be enormously helpful to move whatever trade, for whatever reason, out of the list.
  8. Is there a way to make a trade offer viewable to only 1 player?

"Ignore Trade setting" There are far more unfair trades posted then fair trades, both by my guild and by the neighborhood. There needs to be a way to set such trades to ignore so you don't see them ANYMORE!!!! I'm am sick and tired of sifting though a dozen pages or more of these crap...
  9. Tell us a scary story, win a USB drive card!

Little Johnny was afraid of the door in the kitchen, the one that leads down to the cellar. His fear became so bad that his parents couldn’t get him in the kitchen anymore. They decided to get Johnny a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist said that little Johnny needs to face his fear head on. Then he...