• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Talon Underhill

1. Talon Underhill

Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

It's great that Inno gives us a place to vent, but do they really care? Does anyone from Inno ever respond here? I got the full event building and 2 fully upgraded fiore villages for 1k in diamonds, but the event was boring just like most aspects of the game. Many in my guild did not plan...
  2. Talon Underhill

Feedback for update 1.197

Hey Inno, drop me into the large bucket full of players who would like you to turn off the zoom aspect of setting productions. Thanks!
  3. Talon Underhill

What do the numbers actually mean (attack versus defense)

Thank you again Brute.
  4. Talon Underhill

Thank you Brute. The calculator matches what I've seen in my fights. I played with the numbers a bit... it seems I need just need to get my attack to 18x the defense of my enemy and I'll be able to kill them in a single hit. :(
  5. Talon Underhill

Do the Devs ever reply in the forum or is it just players?
  6. Talon Underhill

Thank you for replying Algona.
  7. Talon Underhill

Can anyone please explain the numbers to me? There must be calculus involved because simple math just doesn't work. I'm fighting GE. I've got 8 nail storms. With bonuses, their attack is 10062 and their defense is 3263. They are fighting 8 hover hammers with an attack of 2240 and a defense...
  8. Talon Underhill

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

Worst event in my 4 years of playing. Only spending as many pots as needed by the quests and not upgrading the managers further is not intuitive. Spending the 1st day of a new city pushing through the quests and then twiddling my thumbs for 3 days while the shamrocks come in so I can finish...
  9. Talon Underhill

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Reposting since I didn't receive much feedback. We find that guilds are spending diamonds in large amounts to unbalance the game. We are just over 2 hours into this new round and the dominate guild has already instantly built 13 seige towers and 2 palaces; paying diamonds to instantly complete...
  10. Talon Underhill

Tuesday at 8:58 PM Good point Salsuero. Perhaps leave the cost as it is and only allow each player to instantly complete a building once per day? The buildings are a force multiplier. It is already the rich who can afford to do this. I am seeing a single guild (The Roman Empire - E...
  11. Talon Underhill

A huge thank you to Inno for adding this new feature! Fun, fun, fun! It is pulling our guild together as GvG never could due to reset occurring at 8 pm server time and many unable to participate because they can't be ingame at that time. :D Just one concern so far. We find that the ability...
  12. Talon Underhill

Summer Event 2019 feedback

Loving the event, but a bit concerned about the whole spin the wheel things. I keep opening it up and seeing a variation on this theme: prntscr.com/on9i9a Someone knows how to spin once and win the big prize. I thought the spins were supposed to be random?
  13. Talon Underhill

Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

Something not mentioned yet, but worthy of attention (I think) is guild points. We've been as high as #2 on our world for short periods and brought in 10k in guild power for all that effort. My city makes 21,660 in guild power daily. GvG to increase a guild's level doesn't work.
  14. Talon Underhill

Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

I like it all. It will change the way we fight, the way we lay out our cities, and most importantly require guilds to come up with new strategies for GvG. Troop and treasury conservation will become more important. Maps will have a lot more guilds holding tiles on them with the top guilds...
  15. Talon Underhill

Contest day 6