• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by theicemanguy

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I wonder if it may be superior to use Hovers in PE as opposed to Indy. I'm in PE and have ~650/500 A/D, and so I can "only" auto to the low 100s (it does get kind of risky at 90+ - I had to use diamonds once). At lower attrition though, it's much less about the possibility of the hover dying and...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Are the AF/OF troops actually worth it? Trying to figure out if I should spend the time to keep going (I have plenty of techs available).
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

The way I did, I moved all the way to Agadar before "Truth or Dare?". After getting "Truth or Dare?", I then completed a recurring quest and received "Dictator's Death" in its place. I completed "Dictator's Death" and got "Eyes Ahead" next. I assume it's equally possible to get to "Truth or...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I just managed to get hovers in progressive. (I was already in PE when this got discovered.) Everything in the guide is totally right; I pushed the map before getting to "Truth or Dare?". The MG teams from PME were enough to fight almost everything manually (I have about 650/500 A/D), except for...