• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Thor of Westeros

1. Christmas in July Give away

Wish List 1. 7 days 7 nights exclusive all paid for vacation to DisneyWorld for me and my two kids. (Single Dad here) 2. SoKs 3. Checkmate Square 4. A nice pizza dinner.
  2. Summer Event 2017 Feedback

I've won 3 SoK's so far. No diamonds. Not chasing anything else. I think I possibly could win one more before the event is up. Not a total bust for me. Everyone has their preferences.
  3. Tickets Tickets Tickets

17744 Fel Dranghyr
  4. Down?

cant even load the login page. Fel Dranghyr.
  5. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

i've attacked players of equal points and they have atrocious defense boosts or barely bother putting up a decent defense, be it 7 rogues or 2 spearmen. my guess is they arent educated about how this game works. thats on their guild & themselves. boost up your 3 army GB's, put up a quality...
  6. Best Strategy for FP's When you have an Arc

another tip is to find a fellow guild member or friend who has the same level Arc as you do and do FP swaps until you both lock 1st place to ensure you both maximize your rewards from the Arc. that way you will reap rewards without losing too much or getting sniped by others.
  7. I'm starting to like this Chateau Fro

wow nice! laclongquan... if i may ask, how long have you been playing?
  8. Friend Invites versus Invited...

Hi Everyone, My first post here. Is there any way we can find out who we invited versus who invited us? Trying to optimize my friends list, but there seems to be no way to send out friend invites unless I randomly delete friends, which I REALLY would rather not do. Anyone know? Thanks! Thor...