• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by TopCatUSMC

1. TopCatUSMC

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Well in all honesty I’m going to return to playing the game and avoid the ads like I would avoid a land mine. I’ll go back to aiding everyone one by one versus watching an ad to aid all automatically. I’ll zip through to the tavern seats to collect and avoid the tavern ad. Those incidents...
  2. TopCatUSMC

If you're not getting the ads, lets trade places.
  3. TopCatUSMC

Thanks, I was wondering how long its been for myself as well. I'm pretty sure most of us quit playing the day they rolled the videos out. Anyway, I myself have started playing Apple+ Arcade Mahjong Titan...guess what...no videos to watch in order to play. Do me a favor and post a message if...
  4. TopCatUSMC

I also have been playing for 5 years and I have 5 worlds to contend with so that’s 5 times the amount of videos…how about an option to spend 5 diamonds to skip the video…I have enough wishing wells to cover the added expense on diamonds…otherwise like others my days are numbered playing Forge of...
  5. TopCatUSMC

Cultural Settlements Guide (v2.204)

Thanks for taking the time to develop this guide. Definitely has brought a whole new method to steer the course of my gameplay with this aspect of the game.
  6. TopCatUSMC

October contest

This is a war game, not Candy Crush!!! I enjoy pillage and plundering everyone in my hood. ⚔️⚔️ Fel Dranghyr
  7. TopCatUSMC

Neighborhood Rotation

Does anyone know when the next neighborhood rotation will take place?
  8. TopCatUSMC

Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis