• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by TreeMan3210

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

@KingJMobile Oh, I'm sorry for you :( . But have you tried completing / aborting any of the recurring quests before aborting "Truth or Dare"? I thought the game shouold realize that there is no active story quest (since "Truth or Dare" is a side quest), and give you one when you do this. I may...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Apart from the bonus areas I have skipped Jaims, Eldenborough, Wolvhampton, Four Gallows, Lavignon and Lombardeaux. I got to Hovers and those provinces are still available to take on my old world map. I believe I also skipped Breturia and only took it later because of some event quests, but I'm...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Exactly like Yohanes I did not get the CE side quests, and fought all the way to hovers using MG teams. If I now think about it, I actually did not get any side quests higher than Postmodern. Can this be related to the open "Truth or dare" quest?
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thanks, I will progress as you suggest. Also, is there a known reason why I jumped over to "Dictator's Defeat", and not the beginning of the CE questline? Or why exactly this trick with skipping the blocker even works? I do understand the reasoning behind " Your Choice: Truth or Dare" (as it is...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi. I wanted to follow the Oceanic Future troops in Industrial Age part but may have done a stupid mistake, and seek for advice now. I got to the "Your Choice: Truth or Dare" quest, and then pushed through the CE map (with skipping sectors as requested in part 4). However, I did not yet acquire...