• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by TROSOFSMOTHRACE

1. Game strategy

It would be nice if the moderators would provide some more input into the more advanced aspects of current game play, I do appreciate the insights and information of you more astute players however.
  2. Game strategy

Both, but mostly special events and quests. Second wave combat restoration as well
  3. Game strategy

Especially since the event buildings are of greater value than the tech tree constructions. Truthfully the game has been extensively tweaked to prompt the necessity and use of diamonds to stay competitive
  4. Game strategy

It's a moot point now that you have explained current play but under the old system (before GBs even) you really had limited space to construct your city. INNO has almost triple the game grids since the old days. You really had to put a lot of thought into road construction and the best way to...
  5. Game strategy

I was referring to the more elaborate basic desicions under the old style of coins and supplies. The game has evolved now and I need to catch up.
  6. Game strategy

Yes, but i understand GVG design lags on laptops and GvG play is very tedious now
  7. Game strategy

8. Game strategy

Well I have confused your elegance of play with simplicity of city layout. I see now you priortize the advantages of this simplistic layout to leverage higher order game opportunities. You already have my new culpa so I hope you understand I am not attempting to provoke you with my lack of...
  9. Game strategy

10. Game strategy

Well then, my apologies, it may be a misperception since INNO decided to change ranking points away from coins and supplies to value goods. You used to really have to strategize your opportunity costs of each decision, now you just use SoKs and GBs. If you refer to higher order strategy to...
  11. Game strategy

Thank you for the clear explanation
  12. Game strategy

Not really jealous at all, not meaning to be critical either. Everyone plays in the way they see fit. I am just curious as to why most of the 50 million plus players are doing this. If you play this way I mean no offense
  13. Game strategy

14. Game strategy

I understand the Arc is critical as well
  15. Game strategy

Seems that way to me, in my neighborhoods those with 50 million or more points all seem to focus on SoKs and GBs