• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by tuco013

1. tuco013

Plunder progress

Plundering was ruined when inno bowed down to all the cry babies and created the GT!!!I have a level 70 Atlantis Museum thats been made almost completely null because of that GB,alot of wasted FP's to get it leveled up.Inno needs to create a GB to counter the GT...maybe if people start crying...
  2. tuco013

November Competition

B3,B7,E3,E7 I want my prize on Mount Killmore!
  3. tuco013

Feedback for update 1.214

It is a big deal!!Not only the unnecessary aid all button right above ok button but the clicking configuration in GVG!Its bad enough the cheaters who use Bots already have an advantage but reconfiguring the clicking when fighting in GVG just gave them an even more advantage! There's no reason...
  4. tuco013

August Contest - Summer Event!

PROART-Parrot,LLSKU-skull,TYNUIM-Mutiny,PSIH-Ship,FGLA-Flag, APKLN-Plank,AISLND-Island,RTOP-Port,CVEO-Cove,SJEELW-Jewels, HGHI AESS-High Seas,LGDO-gold,UOREG-Rogue,CORHAN-Anchor, WECR-Crew,RLUPNED-Plunder,TOIEDUH-Hideout,RFITS ETAM-First Mate...
  5. tuco013

After joining a Guild,how long do i have to wait to fight in GVG?

Thanks for trying Goldilocks but Wollfhound is correct,gvg doesn't have a start/finish to it but as you can see Icarusethan answered and answered with the correct answer,96 hours from the time i did GVG related activity in the previous guild.
  6. tuco013

After joining a Guild,how long do i have to wait to fight in GVG?

I thought it was three days,does anyone know how many days until i'm able to fight in GVG?
  7. tuco013

Challenge 3

D-1 E-2 B-3 A-4 F-5 C-6 Sir Joust-a-Lot E-World
  8. tuco013

Challenge 1

1 Winter event 2 Forge Bowl Event 3 Fall Event 4 Carnival Event 5 Spring Event 6 Summer Event 7 St Patrick's Day Event 8 Halloween Event Sir Joust-a-Lot East-Nagach
  9. tuco013

Challenge 1

A #1,B #3,C #4. Sir Joust-a-Lot East-Nagach
  10. tuco013

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch has the correct path.
  11. tuco013

Contest day 1

I spot 3 differences
  12. tuco013

October contest

GE!One day I'll be able to fight every section through level 4 without negotiating once!! Mount Killmore please.
  13. tuco013

Share the Love, Everyone wins

Mount Killmore please.