• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Vasabis

1. Feedback for update 1.271

Stacking is good (at least for me), I don't have issues with it. But currrently healthy units are sorted firstly, and damaged units are sorted at the end after healthy units. This sorting order applies both to "Currently Selected Army" and "Available units to choose from". This sorting order is...
  2. Feedback for update 1.271

Not enjoying this improvement. It makes harder to follow the health bar of damaged units (non rogues), particularly, when need to fight fast and the damaged troops (non rogue) keep changing their places in the army.
  3. Interface Improvements Feedback

After update, currently city's boost (buff bar) are being shown at the top right corner of the window. However, only one boost is being shown constantly, and remaining boosts can be seen after pressing on the city's boosts button (see attached screenshot). It would be more comfortable, if player...
  4. Negotiation Totals

I also would very much like to see negotiations amount statistics in Global ranking window. To be more specific, negotiations statistics should be only about "won negotiations" ,not "all negotiations" or "lost negotiations". Same as battles number in Global rankings reflect only won battles...