• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Vatara

1. Vatara

Guild/Guild mates gets rewarded for....

Actually its an idea....and is being suggested for input...
  2. Vatara

Guild/Guild mates gets rewarded for....

One thing that can be done from 1 man guilding buff...is set guild terms, guild has to be say....level 40, and requires 20 members....With the amount of people that want to donate Diamonds without a way too, I could see this being extremely lucrative for FOE while giving guilds a real buff!
  3. Vatara

Show off your city competition

Username: Vatara World: Sinerania
  4. Vatara

Halloween Event won't move past Step 30

Main quest will always give 50 tickets, not 5. After a specific point they will only be available once every 24 hrs.
  5. Vatara

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

As an update 3 days later, haven't stopped doing the dailies, used up all my bears except I think 2 that are still in progress...I have turned in the 395 tickets in 2-3 times, and have still only received 1 Anabella, no other dolls, no monkey period.
  6. Vatara

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

Okay so, 36 of the daily quests done, a huge bunch of tickets used, I have had 6 of one bear, 10 of another, 4 of the third, and 1 doll....so far there has been no sign of any dolls, other then the 1 singular. There might be a minor balancing issue to the release of the dolls.
  7. Vatara

Egypt Cultural Settlement Feedback

I find the creatures you have to fight in the pyramid are way over powered compared to your own troops, I have have the full 8, they have six...but will still outright murder my whole team. Been in the same battle 3 days for how long it takes to get 8 higher tier troops. Its just not worth it.