• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by WinterJoppa

1. It is very apparent that this new Battle Grounds structure is to advance steps in getting rid of GvG.

While I've only witnessed a few days of this, my diamond league experience is that I'm actually playing GbG less than I was in previous seasons. The FP rewards are significantly less, the new buildings manage to make all the sectors similar, and I'm only playing for one significant period rather...
  2. Sister Guilds?

Thanks wolf-hound. I was in a well-known guild's sister-guild a long time ago. I quickly left, because I generally felt orphaned.... or maybe like I was in kindergarten. Recently I left a different guild partially because I felt the very few lower-age players in the sister guild were really...
  3. Sister Guilds?

What is the primary mission of a sister guild? While I always thought it was clearly for a guild that was full and needed a place to help lower age players for help, I have seen recently guilds that were primarily using sister guilds for resources (things like GvG). I'm not sure that's in the...
  4. Castle upgrades

Thanks, and it does show up there. But it doesn't show up when I run my mouse over the soldiers I activate to fight.
  5. Castle upgrades

I just upgraded to a new castle level, but I don't see the military boost reflected in my army. All other prizes have been received. What am I missing?
  6. Advanced tactics?

Thanks! I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
  7. Advanced tactics?

How are "Advanced Tactics" (Terracotta Army) different from the typical Attack and Defense bonuses used by other earlier GBs?
  8. Golden Circle Prizes vs Silver and Green

Ah. So there' is no criteria like in other Special Event games. A Governor's Villa, for example, will show up (in a gold circle) no matter what kind of player you are or how much you've played the game. I see.
  9. Golden Circle Prizes vs Silver and Green

My point is "how" are those colors determined? What does a player have to do to stay in the gold circle. In other special events game (i.e., the "Forge Bowl"), these categories are outlined with minimum play criteria ... but I'm not seeing that for this game.
  10. Golden Circle Prizes vs Silver and Green

While I see there are differentiating wheel prizes in the special event, there are differences between Golden, Silver, and Green categories. I have yet to see an explanation of how this is determined in this game. Anyone?
  11. PvP opponents. Not Random

I have had two members in my guild that have had the same opponent over and over again. One guildie has had the same opponent 40 times, and the other one a whopping 97 times in a row. What dictates which opponent you get?
  12. [Guide] Guild Battlegrounds

Nothing like a graphic. Thank you!
  13. [Guide] Guild Battlegrounds

Diamond League....
  14. [Guide] Guild Battlegrounds

How will SoH fragments be allotted at the finish of GBG? Let's say there are eight guilds playing. What does first and last receive as SoH fragments?
  15. Moving grids

Thanks. A "Real Estate Kit" seems like an invention waiting to happen. Which of course means we will never see it.